We are releasing a NEW Resiliency Training Curriculum Spring 2021! The training is a 6 hour 6 week course and for those who attend all sessions, 6 CEU hours are available.
The goal of the course is to teach you practical tools you can use on the job to manage stress and prevent burnout. Based on feedback from previous participants we have revamped our entire curriculum.
The new curriculum is the culmination of 262 participants worth of feedback and is truly created by and for healthcare professionals!
What you will learn:
Practical Tools to Use on the Job…
- 3 A’s of Resiliency in Healthcare
- How to Stay in the Zone of Resilience
- The Physiology of Resiliency
- How Self-Criticism Affects Quality of Care
- Strategies for Working with Difficult Situations
- How to Avoid Empathy Fatigue
- The Connection Between Burnout and Values
This is an interactive course where we will be asking questions of participants and utilizing the breakout rooms for smaller private group interactions. We would greatly appreciate it if everyone would use webcams and mics. If you have a smart phone that will work just fine.