What We Offer
Programs and Event
The Center for Resiliency offers various programs and events.
- Resiliency Training –6-session, evidence based course offering resiliency techniques professionals can use on the job to navigate the unique challenges inherent in healthcare
- Professional Boundaries Training – Interactive course based on in-house case studies, exploring the challenge of maintaining therapeutic relationships within healthcare.
- Resiliency Teacher Training – Certification course for healthcare professionals who wish to become a Healthcare Resiliency Teacher.
- Community of Practice – Monthly conversation in a private space about the current and unique challenges inherent to healthcare and an opportunity to practice resiliency techniques
- Mortals in Medicine – Quarterly offsite storytelling event where healthcare professionals share the inspiring and profound experiences that have shaped their careers
- Schwartz Rounds – Bimonthly nationally recognized program utilizing in-house case studies as a springboard for open, interdisciplinary dialogue on the social and emotional dimensions of healthcare.
- Women Rising – Quarterly offsite private event where issues unique to the experience of female physicians are shared and celebrated.
- Team- Based Resiliency Rounds – Facilitated resiliency experience for healthcare teams tailored to their current needs and circumstances, offered monthly, quarterly or biannually on their shift or during a staff meeting.
- Retreats – An opportunity for healthcare teams to reconnect to their humanity and their calling through team building, strategy development, play and relaxation.
- Clinical Coaching – One-on-one professional development coaching sessions for physicians and healthcare leaders.